fbpx

About Write the World

Our Story

For over 10 years, Write the World has empowered over 101K+ teens to develop their voices, refine their editing skills, and publish on our global platform—all the while improving their writing in the process. 

Every day at Write the World, young writers from over 125 countries hone their writing skills by responding to a range of prompts, entering our free monthly writing competitions in a range of genres, and reviewing each other’s work. Write the World offers a safe and supportive environment that prizes self-expression, collaboration and creativity, for young writers ages 13–19.

We created Write the World Writing Workshops to further inspire young writers to express themselves, write in a variety of genres, and boost their confidence. Our intuitive writing process and curricula are designed to improve students’ writing, critical thinking, and communication skills—essential for success in college readiness, career, and life.

Our Unique Approach & Pedagogy

Methodology WtW Writing Workshops

Our Programs

Our on-demand Complete Your College Admissions Essay Online Course guides Juniors and Seniors through a step-by-step roadmap toward college essay success and develop standout essays. We also continue to offer our popular College Essay Review services, where students receive a comprehensive feedback report within 48 hours and have a college essay editor on their side – anytime, anywhere.

Our virtual creative writing camps also return every summer, where students (ages 13-19) experiment with the written word, try their hand at new styles of writing, and work with notable professionals to create pieces they’re proud of from the comfort of their home.

Questions? Join our newsletter and follow us on social media to stay up to date on our latest programs and services.

Accepting New Partners

Looking for Partner Educators, Counselors, Schools, and/or Consultants

We partnered with Gaining Early Awareness and Readiness for Undergraduate Programs (GEAR Up) to provide several exclusive College Essay Workshops and College Essay Review Services for low-income priority students.

Here’s what they had to say:

“A college essay is quite the overwhelming task to tackle and this workshop made it seem so easy. There was great feedback and advisors were all very supportive… it was the best feedback I’ve ever gotten on my writing in my entire career as a student.”

–  Sokrath U., Complete Your College Essay Workshop Participant 

“Write the World taught our students the essentials of writing a college essay in an efficient, student centered, and supportive way. Our students left this workshop with more confidence in their writing and a sense of ease regarding their essay. The small groups and 1:1 guidance from WtW advisors allowed for our students to comfortably open up and connect themselves to their writing.”

–  Genesis T., School Counselor, TRIO Talent Search | GEAR Up Massachusetts, Lowell High School 

We welcome the opportunity to discuss your school, company, or organization’s needs and introduce you to our virtual writing workshops and services.

Please contact us to discuss:

Partnership and cross promotion opportunities

Private workshops tailored to your requirements

Bulk registration discounts for classes and groups

Sponsorship opportunities

Scholarship nominations

As Seen In

What Our Students Say

0
    0
    Your Cart
    Your cart is emptyReturn to Shop