Ready to not only start your personal statement, but craft a unique and highly engaging personalized story that admissions officers will love and connect with? Sign up for this interactive online course and we’ll give you the tools, resources, and guidance to brainstorm, explore, and craft your personal story using your unique voice and own distinctive writing style.
With dozens of prompts and access to Ivy League-level resources, our team of experts developed this course to help students like you in crafting a standout college application essay. This isn’t a college application essay editing service – this is a one-of-a-kind online learning experience that empowers students to showcase their individuality, strength, and values through writing. Course highlights include:
- Unlimited access to 12+ how-to videos and over 11 in-depth resources such as “Remedies for Writer’s Block” and “The FULL College Essay Checklist”
- Weekly office hours for personal guidance from our in-house experts
- Deep-level insight into what college admissions officers look for in personal statements
- Numerous examples of essays that got students into the colleges of their dreams – why they worked, what made them special, and how you can follow their blueprint
- Helpful notes and takeaways on common mistakes, cliches, and pitfalls to avoid when writing your college admission essay
- High-quality writing tools, prompts, and resources to discover an essay topic that highlights your personal qualities and strengths
- Insightful self-reflection exercises that will help you develop a strong and engaging essay with a crystal clear story sequence
- Full access to our global supportive community of peers, students, and advisors to help guide you through the process from start to finish
- BONUS: *Digital Parent Resource Guide to Help Your Teen Achieve Admissions Success
This course was developed at the Harvard Advanced Leadership Initiative. Learn more about our team of expert advisors here.