fbpx

Premium College Essay Bundle

Original price was: $304.00.Current price is: $274.00.

Our most popular package, Write the World’s premium college essay bundle provides you with everything you need to submit your perfect college essay.

Get comprehensive college essay help and allow our team of expert college advisors to guide you through the writing process from start to finish. This package includes:

  • Registration for our Complete Your College Essay course, a 100% online & on-demand course.

Engage in an exciting series of writing prompts, videos, resources, and weekly live support sessions that will show you how to develop your essay every step of the way.  You’ll learn all the right ingredients to successfully build, write, refine, and edit an engaging personal statement that will appeal to admissions officers and represent who you are at a deep, authentic level. Our support sessions are also moderated by our team of educators, who bring 20+ years of professional knowledge of college essay writing and college admissions standards, along with a passion for mentoring young writers.

  • Access to our College Essay Review service, through which you’ll have a college essay editor on your side – anytime, anywhere.

Within 48 hours of submission, students receive in-line essay edits and a comprehensive feedback report from our experienced advising team on any Common App, Supplemental, or Scholarship essay.

Category:
0
    0
    Your Cart
    Your cart is emptyReturn to Shop